Sometimes, you may feel avast! Pro Antivirus 7 is not helpful for your computer, and you want to remove it. However, for some reason, you cannot get rid of this tough avast! Pro Antivirus 7 possibly because it is corrupted, it doesn't matter; you could uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus 7 with the following methods.
Method 1 Use built-in uninstaller tool
Step 1 Open Windows Start Menu, Click "All programs" and find the avast! Pro Antivirus 7 Directory.
Step 2 Not long, it will show you a window to ask you whether you plan to use avast! Pro Antivirus 7 in the future. If you do not want to use it any more, Choose the below one please.
Step 3 Select the removal mode and then you will uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus 7 from your computer.
Method 2 Run Windows “add/remove programs list”
You can also uninstall and remove avast! Pro Antivirus 7 in the add/remove programs list entering from the Control Panel.
1. Close all programs.
2. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
3. Click Add or Remove Programs.
4. In the list of currently installed programs, click avast! Pro Antivirus 7, and then click Remove to remove avast! Pro Antivirus 7.
5. Follow the instructions to uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus 7.
6. When the uninstall program is finished, restart your computer.
However, you can be failed to uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus 7 with both these methods above, as the avast! Pro Antivirus 7 had been improperly installed or many remnants of the installation settings and related registry entries still remain. Those connected directions may do harm to your computer if you leave them unresolved.
Computer experts can try to find out those files and remove them manually, but if the wrong registry entries have been removed, it will cause very serious problem to your computer such as crash, blue screen of death and being unbootable. So no matter you are a computer geek or a green hand in operating the computer, then you both need one uninstall tool that can completely uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus 7 in a safer and easier way.
Method 3 Uninstall Tool can remove the Program Completely in A Minute
There is actually a fantastic removal tool that can help you remove avast! Pro Antivirus 7 completely with great success and make sure all the now-defunct Registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks.
1. Download an uninstall tool here.
2. Launch it after finishing the installation.
3. Choose the avast! Pro Antivirus 7 or any other unwanted program.
4. Click “Uninstall” to get avast! Pro Antivirus 7 removed.